Pages

Friday, July 3, 2009

here we go!

I've become a little obsessed with blogs over the last few weeks and have found some amazing ones. 2 friends also took the plunge and started their own. So heres my attempt!

I feel as though I should start with some apologies, or warnings maybe!; be prepared for spelling mistakes and poor grammar - Im not writing this to win awards, most of the time when I write a blog I'll be rushing, I'll usually be at work and wont have time for spellcheck, I tend to ramble on or go off on tangents a bit, so bare with me! I doubt it will "flow" but really this is going to be more like a personal diary that a best selling novel, I have an odd sense of humor, I could be considered an odd person actually! Oh and one last warning!... Im using this as a form of therapy, so sorry if it makes more sense to me than to you! Although it would be great, I doubt this blog will be everything I hope; witty, intelligent, insightful, interesting yadda yadda, but I’m here to give it a go!....

I'm Jandy, Im 31, and over it (we'll get to that later!) I work in a wrecking yard where the customers provide me with at least one story per day (the rudeness of people never ceases to amaze me!), Im married to a manic depressant, another fine source of endless stories and I have far too many animals - 2 dogs, 2 turtles, 6 birds and 7 cats! Their daily happenings could probably have a blog all to them selves! (Tonight im picking up the ashes of 2 of our beloved dogs)

I have a lot on my mind so, let’s start this crazy dance....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jandy, It's Ali,

    I will be watching this space :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to checking this space, Genevieve

    ReplyDelete

Thank You XX